Used Cars Finance
At Black Horse Car Sales if you would like to finance part or all of your new purchase you can with Black Horse.
A Hire Purchase agreement could help you buy the car you want while spreading the cost. After an initial deposit you just drive it away and make regular agreed payments. After the last payment, the car’s all yours.
How it works
- Choose your new car
- Choose to repay over one to five years for cars that are up to six years old
- The interest rate offered will depend on individual circumstances*
What you pay
- A deposit is not always required
- Interest rates are fixed so you’ll always know the amount of each payment until the car is yours.
- You make monthly payments over the chosen period.
- After the last payment you own the car outright.
What are the benefits of Hire Purchase?*
You can budget with confidence. Your regular repayments will always be the same throughout the agreement, giving you the reassurance you need. There are no documentation, arrangement or option to purchase fees.
Our documents are clearly written so you can be sure there are no hidden extras.
Quick – finance proposals are completed on line
Simple – there are no complicated forms to fill in
Easy – we don’t need to know your life story
Reliable – funds are transferred safely through bank accounts
Speedy – you could drive away today
Who might like this product?
- If you want to own your car outright at the end of your payment plan.
- If you have a deposit available, or a part-exchange which could be used as a deposit
- If you like to budget – you’ll know the exact payment amounts each month.
How can I find out more?
Ask us for a quote. We are here to make financing your car straightforward.
* Finance is available subject to status, to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Indemnities may be required. Conditions may apply depending on credit score status. Please contact us for further details.
Protect your vehicle
Black Horse Retail Price Protection GAP could help protect your vehicle.
What is Retail Price Protection GAP?
If your car is written off as a total loss through an accident, fire or theft, most motor insurance companies would only pay the market value of the vehicle at the time of write-off, and not the retail price you bought it for.
For example, if a car costing £10,000 was written off after 12 months, most motor insurance companies would pay out the market value at the time of write-off, which might only be £8,000. If you wanted to then replace your vehicle with one of similar value, you would have to find the difference.
Or, if you had taken out finance to spread the cost of paying for your vehicle, then you could find that the amount received from your motor insurance company was less than the amount you still owed on your finance agreement.
In either event, you could be out of pocket – this is where the optional Black Horse Retail Price Protection GAP could help you.
How does it work?
- In the event of a claim, it could pay the difference between the invoice price of the vehicle and the market value at the time of write off
- GAP Insurance is quick and simple to arrange and provides peace of mind
- Speak to us about whether GAP insurance is right for you or click here for more info
Used Cars Warranty
All cars purchased from Black Horse Car Sales come with a free three month mechanical parts and labour warranty, or the remainder of the manufacturer’s warranty, which ever is longer.
You can choose to extend this warranty up to a maximum of 36 months
Optional Extended Warranty
It's when your car stops working that your optional Extended Warranty goes into action. Repairs to major mechanical and electrical systems can be expensive but could be paid in full up to the purchase price of your vehicle*.
Where a valid claim is made it will be dealt with efficiently and, most importantly, fairly. And to help keep your life stress-free, the whole process of claiming and repair has been made as quick and simple as possible. It’s also reassuring to know you’ve got the backing of one of Europe’s leading warranty providers.
How does it work?
We will recommend the most appropriate cover for you, based on an assessment of your needs
- Its quick and simple to arrange cover
- When your car stops working your Extended Warranty could go into action. Repairs could be paid in full up to the purchase price of your vehicle*, so you’ll have peace of mind.
How can I find out more?
Read the Warranty brochure for more details, and the full terms and conditions.
Speak to us to find out if Extended Warranty could be right for you.
*Exclusions apply, in particular faults due to fair wear and tear. You are advised to read the brochure carefully.