Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Is finance available?
- A. Yes. Finance is available provided by Black Horse. This is subject to status. Indemnities may be required in certain circumstances. For further information or a personalised quote please ask for written details.
- Q. Who do I contact for further information or if I have a problem?
- A. Please call Black Horse Car Sales on 0870 600 0065.
- Q. Do you take part-exchanges?
- A. Yes, a part-exchange service is available for your convenience. Please contact Black Horse Car Sales on 0870 600 0065 or see Part Exchange page for further details.
- Q. Can I extend the warranty on the used car that I buy?
- A. An extended warranty in addition to the free three month warranty is available at an extra cost. Click Warranty or Contact us for more details.
- Q. Where can I view the vehicles?
- A. Vehicles can be viewed and test driven at the Black Horse Car Sales Site in Oldbury, Birmingham. Click Find Us to view map and directions or call 0870 600 0065.
- Q. Does Black Horse Car Sales open at the weekend?
A. Yes. Black Horse Car Sales is open every day. The opening hours are:
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 7.00pm
Saturday 9.00am to 6.00pm
Sunday 11.00am to 5.00pm
For Public Holiday opening hours please call 0870 600 0065
- Q. How many owners have your cars had?
- A. Our cars are predominantly one owner, and are ex-Lease cars from Lex Autolease, part of the Lloyds Banking Group.
- Q. What do your prices include?
- A. Our prices are "on the road" except for your choice of road fund licence period.